Accounts Payable Manager
We are currently recruiting for the position of Accounts Payable Manager based in our Head Office in the heart of Central London. The overall responsibility of the role is to be responsible for the management and efficient operation of the AP & AR team ensuring that all liabilities are correctly stated, suppliers are paid appropriately and posting of costs are accurate and debtors are received. Holding overall responsibility for managing and maintaining multi-currency AP &AR ledgers.
- Accounts Payable
- o Managing 3 direct reports who are responsible for inputting all invoices and credit notes in line with service level agreements
- o Managing weekly payment runs using Barclays banking systems
- o Managing and resolving queries
- o Completing and reviewing supplier statement reconciliations
- o Periodic review of AP ledgers, identifying and managing any rises
Key skills required;
- Experience in managing small teams
- 1-2 years’ experience as AP & AR manager
- High degree of AP Knowledge including VAT, general ledger accounting issues and internal controls
- Logical, systematic and organised problem solver
If you are interested in this opportunity apply online today!
Package: Salary is competitive and dependant on experience and we can offer an excellent flexible benefits scheme, discount and performance related bonus
Hobbs is an Equal Opportunities Employer. #LI-GG1
This vacancy is closed to applications.